Illustration:- The accountant of M/s XYZ Limited wants to see the list of groups to know whether these are correct or no. How shall he check the same?
To check all the groups, following procedures shall be followed:-
- Open Tally program.
- Select the company’s name. In our case the name of company is M/s XYZ Limited.
- So, we shall select ‘XYZ LIMITED’.
- Select ‘Accounts info’ under ‘Gateway of Tally’.
- Select ‘Groups’.
- Now, we have two options (1) Single Group and (2) Multiple Groups.
- For checking of groups, select any option. In this case we are choosing the option of ‘Single Group’ because it is very convenient and safe to do so.
- Select ‘Display’ under ‘single Group’. Now, all the groups shall appear on the screen.
- Select the group one by one and check their correctness.
- In display you can not make any alteration. So, just select individual groups one by one and when you see the group then press ‘ESC’ key and go back to other group.
- By doing this exercise you can check easily the list of groups.
- Learn Accounting, Free Accounting Tips
- General Accounting Terms
- General Tips Relating to Indian Income Tax Act
- Free Tally Learning
- General Tips Relating to Sales Tax-VAT