HOW TO ALTER STOCK GROUP IN TALLY.ERP9
To alter any group in tally, the following steps are to be taken:-
- Open Tally program
- Select ‘Inventory info’ under ‘Gateway of Tally’.
- Select ‘Stock Groups’
- Select ‘Alter’ under ‘Single Stock Group’. Now your screen will look as under:-
Now, you shall see the list of all groups, created by you as under:-
Select ‘Shoes’. Since this group is to be altered. After you select ‘Shoes’ the screen will be as under:-
Now you can any changes. Suppose, you want to make it Canvas Shoes, you just write Canvas Shoes in place of Shoes. You can change any thing here. After you make any changes or alteration, press ‘Enter’ key.
When Tally finally asks you ‘Yes or No’ you just wait for a moment and make sure that you are deleting a group which is to be deleted.
- Learn Accounting, Free Accounting Tips
- General Accounting Terms
- General Tips Relating to Indian Income Tax Act
- Free Tally Learning
- General Tips Relating to Sales Tax-VAT