To check stock items under Inventory Maintenance in tally, the following procedure is to be followed:-
- Open the Company in which you want to delete the unit of measure. For example, we want to delete some unit of measure in M/s XYZ Limited. So, we will open M/S XYZ Limited.
- Select ‘Inventory Information’ under ‘Gateway of Tally’. Now your screen shall be seen as under:-
- Select ‘Stock Item’. At this stage your screen will appear as under:-
- Now, select ‘Display’. Now the screen shall be seen in the following forms.
- From the list of items you can select one by one and check the details whether every thing is correct or no. For example from above, we select item ‘Cloth Shoes (Siz-6)’ then the screen will appear as under:-
Now check every thing and make sure that every detail is correct. Like this, you can check other items also.
- Learn Accounting, Free Accounting Tips
- General Accounting Terms
- General Tips Relating to Indian Income Tax Act
- Free Tally Learning
- General Tips Relating to Sales Tax-VAT