Illustration:- In the books of M/s XYZ Limited you have been asked to check the BANK BOOK of Syndicate Bank for the month of April, 2011’. How shall you check the Bank Book?
We shall check the Bank Book of M/s XYZ Limited as under:-
- Open Tally program.
- Select your Company. In our case, we shall select M/s XYZ Limited.
- Select ‘Display’ under gateway of tally.
- Select ‘Account Books’
- Select ‘Cash/Bank Books’
- After you select ‘Cash/Bank Books’, a screen will appear as under:
- Select ‘Syndicate Bank’
- Your screen bill be seen as under:-
- Go to ‘April’ with the help of mouse or arrow key. The press ‘Enter’ key. Now detail of each entry is shown during the month of April, 2011. The screen will appear as under:-
- You can see the bank book for any period. Just select ‘F2 or Period’ and give the date.
- Now, try to see so many commands yourself. Screen shall tell you the answers of your all questions in respect of cash book. Do more and more practice.
- You can reach to gateway of tally by pressing ‘ESC’ key as many time as required.
- Learn Accounting, Free Accounting Tips
- General Accounting Terms
- General Tips Relating to Indian Income Tax Act
- Free Tally Learning
- General Tips Relating to Sales Tax-VAT